Monday, September 3, 2012

Where to buy your caking tools online


Hi everyone! It has been a while since I updated this blog. But I am resuscitating this from now on to share what I am up to and hopefully, dish out some tips, tutorials, and cake news. My way of giving back to the medium that taught me everything I know about caking. ^_^

When I started baking and cake decorating in 2010, there was a dearth of cake decorating supplies available in confectionery stores, and the ones available are too pricey especially for someone who is just starting. But in less than a year, online stores started cropping up, with cheaper tools coming from US and China. Oh how they made life easier for me!

Well, I would love to share with you my trusted online stores. I would be updating the list from time to time so I think it would be best to bookmark this entry. ^_^

Baking Buddies
Baking Buddies has almost anything and everything you need in cake decorating. It even has The Mat at a very affordable price. They have lovely cutters and molds and impression mats. And it is very easy to deal with the owners—very friendly and accommodating. Delivery is also fast! I have bought a lot of times from it already and my favorite are the letter cutters.

Physical store: 2 Mercury St., Bricktown Subd.,  Moonwalk, ParaƱaque, Philippines
Contact number: +639175993888




Bake It Dainty
Atty. Miles, the owner of Bake It Dainty, is very helpful and accommodating. She even has a blog to teach her caking friends how to use the things they bought from her store. She also teaches cake decorating! I love the impression mats from her store.




Physical Store: Makati City, Philippines
Contact number: +639063004919


Bake Et Al
Kelly of Bake et al is very friendly and GENEROUS! You get freebies from her from time to time. She has letter cutters that are not available in other stores.

Physical store: Etech Marketing, 1449 Pres. Quirino Ave., Paco, Manila, Philippines
Contact number: +639232735624




D’Chef
It is very easy to do business with D’Chef headed by its owner, Ms. Debbie Caw. If you are looking for Amecolor gel and airbrush colors, this is the place to go! They have all the colors in stock.


Online store: www.dchefonline.com
Contact number: (632) 251-4004

No comments:

Post a Comment